Development of Redeem
Short summary of the current implementation of the Delta algorithm.
1. Import a move command. This is in world space.
2. Apply soft limits and bed compensation.
3. If required split the command up into segments.
4. Transform the x,y,z component of the move into joint coordinates.
5. Figure out the discrete stepper motor movement.
6. Transform back into real world coordinates, but keep a copy of the stepper motor moves.
7. Update our machine state (its position) with the real world coordinates and feed the stepper moves to the PRU queue for eventual dispatch to our motors.