Thing printer is a development platform for electronics and software made by Intelligent Agent. All software is free and open source. The hardware is also open source, but can be conveniently purchased in the store.
This is the thing wiki. It has a lot of info about Replicape, Manga Screen, Redeem, Kamikaze and Reach.
- Printer 101
- Replicape and Kamikaze/Umikaze: Getting Started
- What are all these options in Redeem for???
- Guide: Migration from Marlin to Redeem
- Guide: Migration from Redeem to Klipper
- Setting up Replicape for Cartesians (In the works!)
- Setting up Replicape for CoreXY
- Setting up Replicape for Deltas
- Using Replicape to run a laser-based machine
- Using BLTouch with Replicape
- Adding a Servo to Replicape
- Adding a Probe for G29/G33
- SSH Commands
- ReFactor Newer Klipper-based images for newer boards
- Latest Umikaze image Edgy Ubuntu BBB image for 3D-printers
- Kamikaze Stable Debian BBB image for 3D-printers
- Redeem The "firmware" for Revolve & Replicape
- Toggle The UI for touch screens
- OctoPrint The default free and open-source software for controlling the printer.
- G-Code Reference
- M-Code Reference